The CASJ Submission Process
This simple process happens in 8 stages as outlined here...
1. Enter the Title of your submission
2. Add your Abstract and Keywords
3. Save your progress and continue
4. Add Primary Author
5. Add any Additional Authors and Save your progress
6. Upload your Manuscript and any Additional Files
7. Optional: Suggest Reviewers then Save and continue
8. Confirm details and Submit your Manuscript
- You will receive communications regarding any adjustments required during the review of your submission as well as be informed of any decisions made regarding your submission
- If your submission is accepted for publication, you will be required to pay the Article Publication Charges (APCs) before we put your manuscript into production
Acceptance of CASJ Article Publication Charges | Coming Soon...