Pratt & Whitney Canada Plant 22 Tour
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacturing and service of aircraft and helicopter engines, and auxiliary power units. We will visit PWC Engineering, Assembly & Test facilities in Plant 22 in Mississauga. The tour will consist of a presentation on company history and engine families, followed by a walk through the factory to see the PW300 engine family production line.
Please join us for this rare opportunity to visit Pratt & Whitney Canada Plant 22.
Space on the tour is limited. Priority will be given to CASI members until Jan. 22. After that, members and non-members will be accepted on a first-come basis, space permitting. Registration deadline is Jan. 24.
Please select here for the entire notice...
- For security purposes, you must provide your nationality, and name as it appears on passport.
- Fee: $10 (CASI members), $20 (non-members).
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Safety shoes are required; please bring your own shoes if available, otherwise protective slip-on overshoes will be provided.
- Electronic devices (cell phones, cameras, iPads, etc.) are strictly prohibited in the plant.
REGISTRATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE VISIT:
For more information, please contact: Chris Hayball (416) 375-3715Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook (Search “CASI Toronto”)
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM (DON'T BE LATE)
Place: Pratt & Whitney Canada
1801 Courtneypark Dr.
Mississauga, ON L5T 1J3